Who we Are and What We Do
Van Commodities, Inc. is a commodity brokerage firm. We help investors trade commodity futures and options. If you request that we contact you through our online contact form, or sign up for a free demo, one of our licensed brokers may contact you by phone or e-mail to discuss our brokerage services. You will be able to get off our our phone, and e-mail contact lists at any time, no questions asked.
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
When you apply for or maintain an account with us, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. The personal information we collect about you includes:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, occupation, assets, and income
- Information about your transactions with us and with our affiliates
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with Van Commodities, Inc.
- Information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport, or received from other entities not affiliated with Van Commodities, Inc.
How We Protect Personal Information
- We do not rent or sell your name or your personal information to anyone.
- We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct business, service your account, help us provide you with products and services you have requested, help you accomplish your financial objectives, improve our services to you, and to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow established procedures to do so.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties